Since our PTO is financed solely through fundraising and donations, we wanted to let you know our
fundraising plans this year, and how those funds support your student.
The PTO spends approximately $25 per student/year. This would not be possible without our fundraisers, and your generous donations.
Below is information regarding our expenses and income opportunities for the year:
The Middle School PTO Supports:
· Student Planners
· Field Trip Admissions & Transportation
· Student Enrichment Opportunities
· Staff Appreciation Activities
With these 3 Fundraisers:
1. Entertainment Book (Aug. 31st – Sept. 14th, 2012, Cost=$30)
2. Magazine Sales (Kickoff Sept. 20th – Oct.4th, 2012 – good all year through link below)
3. Parent Fund Donations* (Throughout the year)
*Note: Any PTO donation you make is tax exempt under Section 501c of the Internal Revenue Code.
If you would like to make a fund donation, please send a check along with your name, and your child's name to: FRMS PTO; 3210 School Road; Murrysville, PA 15668.
Kindly make your check payable to “FRMS PTO” and write “Fund Drive” on the memo line.